Transition Manager (Government)
- Washington, DC
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our DOE Team supports the DOE mission by providing day-to-day and critical telecommunications systems and services.
AT&T has an opening for a DOE EIS Transition Manager to support the DOE, in providing contract, client, and staff management for all DOE EIS task orders.
- AT&T primary point of contact for all technical DOE EIS transition matters.
- Build transition plans including infrastructure/application support models, change management.
- Responsible for coordinating implementation activities, providing effective team leadership, including information flow to and from operations during project work.
- Responsible to execute and coordinate transition project schedule with PM and transition teams.
- Responsible for generating and maintaining daily, weekly, and monthly transition reporting as required by COR, GTR, and PM.
Public Trust clearable to DOE Q (#none)
- 5 years of progressive telecommunications engineering management experience
- Master's Degree (or Bachelor's with 7 years)
- 3 years of verifiable enterprise telecommunications transition management
- 3 years of verifiable customer relationship management.
- Past exp. managing a DOE telecom program/project
- 5 years of complex telecom project scheduling in MS Project
- 3 years MS Project
- 5 years MS Word
Back to top