Tier III Cyber Analyst - Expert (Government)
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Tier III Cyber Analyst - Expert. General cyber-related duties: Supports a 24x7x365 Security Operations Center and monitors security tools, assesses threats, and risks involving client infrastructure. This position provides analysis and remediation tier response to security incidents for managed services customers. Acts as Cyber SME in customer internal/external; forums. The Tier 3 SOC Analyst also provides firewall change management and change control services. The role follows standard operating procedures for detecting, classifying, and reporting incidents under the supervision of the SOC Manager and in partnership with Tier 2 SOC Analysts.
- Experience in analyzing security logs generated by Intrusion Detection/Prevention Systems (IDS/IPS) is required.
- Experience performing security analysis using Security and Incident Event Management (SIEM) technologies systems is required.
- Experience performing analysis utilizing IDS consoles is required.
- Experience with Linux is preferred.
- ARCSIGHT and SPLUNK Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 12 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 12 years of work history OR an Associate's and 10 years, a Bachelors' and 8 years, a Masters and 6 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
This position requires all personnel to work a rotating shift schedule. Shifts available include 6am-2pm, 2pm-10pm and 10pm-6am.
Certifications: Advanced; Security+, CEH, GCIA, CISSP or similar; SOC Analyst Coursework; Remediation coursework
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph). This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top