Tier II Technician (Government)
- Denver, CO
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Tier II Technician - To support the NRO's computer data communications systems, in providing design specifications, testing and inspections for computer networks; plan and implementing upgrades; as well as, analyzing and organizing corresponding hardware and software combined solutions through network modeling
- The Tier 2 network field technician will support the installation and maintenance of the client LAN/WAN devices
- Respond to and resolve incident tickets
- Provide support to Tier 3 network engineers for incident management and projects (site surveys, coordinate and install new equipment)
- Coordinate network operations, maintenance, repairs, or upgrades
- Perform configuration management functions such as update topology drawings, ensure asset management records are accurate, inventory
- Layer 1 and Layer 2 network experience
- Configure and troubleshoot layer 2 switching (VLAN's).
- Knowledge of Cisco IOS, Juniper JUNOS, Brocade and Foundry OS.
- Familiar (doesn't need to be a SME) with Layer 3 protocols such as OSPF, BGP, VRRP, HSRP, MPLS, LSP, GRE. Familiar with Viso and Service Now.
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates s to a master's and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10+ years. 12 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. Must comply with DoD 8570 IAT Level 2.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top