AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Ticket Coordinator to support the 24x7 Service Desk and perform the activities associated with the management of dedicated ticket queues to include prioritization of work and assignment to technical resources for resolution of end user concerns while ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
- Monitor dedicated queues and assign tickets to appropriate resources for troubleshooting and ticket resolution
- Monitor dedicated queues to ensure SLAs are maintained
- Assign the tickets which are out of scope to Service Desk/Other Teams
- Ensure associated tickets are related to the parent ticket and proper follow-up is performed once incident is resolved
- Ensure proper assignment of tickets as well as facilitation of resource allocation based on work load
Required Qualifications: One (1) year experience in customer service, help desk, or network operations center environment.
Desired Qualifications: Experience with Linux or Windows administration desired.
Ready to join our team? Apply today!