Test & Selection Engineer (Westfields)
Job Description: The Test & Selection Engineer is a technical role which evaluates solution architecture and design engineering functions for government passive and active network infrastructures. The candidate will responsible for supporting equipment testing and selection for all network design and engineering activities. These equipment testing & selection activities will be conducted in test facilities and on the government's wide area networks (WAN), the local area networks (LAN), Campus Area Networks (CAN), Access, Network Management Systems (NMS), and Control Interfaces (CI) and other networks that support multiple classification levels of communications.
Roles and Responsibilities:
• Conduct security-relevant testing of all hardware and software selected for use.
• Translate customer security requirements into actionable testing schemes.
•Document and report all security-relevant testing results for all hardware and software.
•Provide recommendations on the suitability of equipment and software for use in the customer's environment.
•Provide a written equipment security certification that testing has been completed by qualified individuals and is suitable to use in the customer's environment.
• Create and execute high and low level test schemes that validate customer requirement and portfolio offering guidelines.
• Provide technical assessment and delivery of a specific technical engineering solution to the customer throughout the service lifecycle.
• Provide technical consulting and advice to others on efforts, solution design, system management, tuning and modification of solutions. Provides input to architecture team moving forward.
• Supports knowledge sharing within a community (e.g. team, practice, or project). Ensures team members support knowledge sharing and re-use requirements of project.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education : Candidate must have 10 years of experience that can be a combination of work history and education. This equates to a Doctorate and 3 years of experience OR Masters and 4 years, Bachelors and 6 years, Associates and 8 years or HS and 10 years. Must meet IAT Level 2 Certification requirements.
Required Clearance: Active TS/SCI, with CI Poly
Back to top