Test Lead/Engineer (Government)
- Reston, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a Test Lead/Engineer for the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities and systems that leverage emerging methods, phenomenologies, and technologies.
- Support the Quality Assurance Engineer in evaluating functionality and performance of R&D solutions from the mission customer's prospective.
- Document and maintain the overall test and evaluation approach within the Test and Evaluation Master Plan (TEMP) providing a baseline test strategy for each service managed and including a framework to capture entry/exit criteria, procedures, and anticipated results for each test.
- Maintain the TEMP as a catalog of test cases that can then be tailored and repeated, which will be automated wherever possible and the results are aligned with system documentation.
Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Skills commensurate with the duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and eight (8) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree
Back to top