Test Engineer/Analyst (Government)
- Reston, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a Test Engineer/Analyst for the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities and systems that leverage emerging methods, phenomenologies, and technologies.
Job Duties/Responsibilities :
- Perform Software and use case testing
- Supports the PM and SCRUM master in collecting program metrics and cost metrics.
- Support the development of monthly and quarterly status
- Support the PMO in performing quality analysis of the Agile sprint results.
- Develop quality reports.
Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Skills commensurate with the duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and six (6) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree
Experience with automated testing tools.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top