Test Engineer Government
In order to succeed in this position, you must have strong communication skills to work with developers to integrate software components into a system to meet requirements and work with developers, system engineers and data characterization teams to produce the various tests.
- This position requires you to perform end to end functional tests in order to validate that a functionality has been successfully integrated.
- You will be responsible for running a suite of tests to validate builds for delivery, including operational tests that reflect the operational use of the TU system and performance tests that benchmark the systems stability and performance.
- Another key component of this position will be diagnosing and troubleshooting systems to resolve problems uncovered by the testing, and providing detailed documentation of the test and results to develop scripts and incorporate/replace test harness to automate test execution/analysis.
We are looking for someone with a strong scripting background in RedHat Linux; Perl, a plus skills needed for development of test harness, experience developing/setting up test beds/drivers and some familiarity with C++ and Java development (i.e. comfortable looking at C++ code or Java source code or xml, etc. to be able to begin diagnosis of problems uncovered during tests.
A general understanding of network protocols, SIGINT, (DNI/DNR) processing as well as familiarity with Linux/Unix system administration and experience working with system engineers to develop operational tests based on operational scenarios would also be a plus.
Required Clearance: TS//SCI clearance with polygraph is REQUIRED.
- Test Engineer with Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
AT&"amp;T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top