Test Engineer (Government)
The contractor shall provide test engineering support for the customer portfolio. The test engineering support shall consist of testing of new software modules and associated documentation, testing of existing software modules and associated documentation, test plans, test reports, automated test development, integration/test execution, and life cycle testing support for the delivered product. It will also consist of testing of hardware, software, and/or various testing/ development equipment. The test position as an integrated member of the development team dedicated to running functional, integration (I&T), or developmental testing and evaluation (DTE).
- Test automation tools and techniques experience
- Scripting experience (e.g. Python, Bash, TCL, Perl, etc.)
- Knowledge of customer software frameworks is a plus.
- Knowledge of customer infrastructure is a plus.
- Provide overall leadership of the T&E task and serve as primary liaison to the government for supporting contract coordination and task execution
- Communicate issues and solutions to the broader government and contract management structure as requested by Leadership
- Ensure the appropriate level of independence of the team from the solution provider to support government management of objectivity risk
- Coordinate and integrate Evaluation and Testing tasks and products
- Participate in T&E WIPT and/or Integrated Test Team as needed to ensure proper coordination of T&E activities
- Drive innovation and responsiveness to program changes and evolving T&E status to help manage program risk: develop alternative courses of action, work arounds, and fallback positions with a recommended course of action for each risk, and monitor and re-evaluate risks at appropriate milestones.
- Eight (8) years experience as a TE in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in Math, Science, Engineering, Statistics, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required.
- Four (4) years of additional TE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Required Clearance: TS/SCI clearance with polygraph is REQUIRED
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top