Telephony System Administrator (Duluth)
1. Provide overall system administration for an enterprise wide Cisco Unified Communications Manager and related systems.
2. Plan regular maintenance tasks including updates and upgrades.
3. Maintain current and accurate documentation of system configurations.
4. Design, administer, and analyze corporate dial plans and traffic routes for voice network structure.
5. Administer and monitor voice systems for performance and SLA attainment.
6. Provide support as needed to lower tier break/fix resolution and move/add/change/deactivation requests for all telecommunications systems.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Minimum education and experience level: High School/GED with seven (7) years of experience. Equivalent education and experience: Associate's degree and five (5) years of experience.
1. Highly skilled in installing, repairing and troubleshooting computer hardware and peripherals. Well-versed in installing windows, software, applications, antivirus and patches.
2. Demonstrated ability to read and understand technical manuals and schematics.
3. Expertise in Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Access).
4. Able to manage time and priorities effectively.
5. Able to work efficiently with minimal supervision.
6. Proficient in working with end-users remotely.
7. Demonstrated expertise in Microsoft Windows 7 and 10.
8. Familiar with Active Directory security and policies.
9. Excellent analytical and problem solving skills.
10. Must be able to lift 50lbs.
11. Must be able to drive company vehicle.
12. Must be available to work an 8 hour shift between the hours of 6am-6pm, as determined by management.
Must be able to lift up to 50 pounds. The usual and customary methods of performing the job's functions require the following physical demands: significant lifting, carrying, pushing, and/or pulling; some stooping, kneeling, crouching, and/or crawling; periodic work in tight areas.
Required Clearance: Candidate must have a TSSCI with polygraph clearance.
Back to top