AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Telephony Project Engineer to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Develop design packages for voice designs for customer enterprise voice networks including VoIP and traditional telephony components.
- Display Design and Hands on knowledge of Avaya Communication Manager, Session Manager, System Manager
- Display Design and Hands on knowledge of Cisco Call Manager
- Display Detailed understanding of the principles of Voice over IP
- Display Detailed understanding of both H.323 and SIP VoIP protocols
- Display Detailed understanding of traditional telephony concepts
- Available for higher tiered troubleshooting
- Working knowledge of Internet Protocol (IP) and Cisco routers/switches
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph) (#ts/sci)
- Bachelor of Science Degree or equivalent technical certification/education, 10+ Years of Experience, direct experience providing engineering support of technology programs to include Avaya and/or Cisco telephony platforms.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
Professional level certifications with Telephony vendors, ITIL certification(s)
Ready to join our team? Apply today!