Telephony Operations Manager (TM3) (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Department of Defense. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
RIS I is the delivery of regional IT services to the end user. We offer support of end user devices including desktop, workplace peripherals, and voice and video devices. We support local and campus area networks, including wireless and cable plant.
AT&T has an opening for a Telephony Operations Manager - To support the operational telephone team and service delivery staff by ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Managing operational telephone team and service delivery staff to ensure service levels and objectives are met.
- Creating and implementing operations improvements to meet program objectives.
- Provide overall system administration for an enterprise wide Cisco Unified Communications Manager and related systems.
- Ensuring service levels and objectives are met.
- Developing processes for leveraging and using resources to meet customer needs.
- Developing and maintaining communications with staff to ensure that service is delivered on time and within budget or contractual obligations.
- Investigating and resolving matters of significance as appropriate.
- Ensuring appropriate planning of the impact of connectivity outages, service level agreements and other issues.
- Preparing and providing program management reports and briefings, manage deliverable schedules and support process improvement.
- Maintaining/tracking project status (Integrated Master Schedule, documentation status, etc.); assign/track status of key actions/tasks; keep leadership informed on status.
- Provide support as needed to lower tier break/fix resolution and move/add/change/deactivation requests for all telecommunications systems.
Required Qualifications: Candidate must have a Bachelor's degree in either a technical, business management or educational field. Must have at least 14 years of experience in project/program management or the educational field.
Candidate must have the following skill sets in order to be successful in this role:
- Excellent communication skills at all levels of engagement from the entry level technical to senior leadership personnel
- Organizational Genius - there are many moving parts on an operational program, being organized is critical to the overall success of this effort
- Experience developing training programs or managing training programs
- MS Project or similar scheduling experience is helpful
- Experience managing complex projects
- Must be proficient with MS Office Suite
Back to top