Telecommunication Team Manager (Government)
- Washington, DC
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Department of State (DoS) Team supports our Nation's diplomatic agency teams/staff, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of state diplomatic operations.
AT&T has an opening for a DoS Telecommunication Team Manager (Government) to support the DoS, in providing technical control, guidance, and deployment staff management for all DoS Cloud Contact Center task order activities.
- The candidate will perform as the enterprise Voice Engineering Team Lead at the DoS.
- The candidate must have in-depth knowledge and experience with the latest Avaya telecommunication systems.
- The candidate must have strong managerial and supervisory experience.
- The candidate will be expected to assign/schedule work activities and hold the team accountable to complete work on time with quality.
- The candidate will ensure that all (currently 7) voice engineers are qualified for the positions that they hold and they maintain the knowledge required to perform their duties.
- The candidate will manage voice engineers supporting O&M and project work activities for DoS domestic voice network.
Top Secret or Secret clearable to Top Secret (#secret) (#topssecret)
- 8 years of progressive telecommunications engineering and management experience
- Bachelors Degree (or 10 years without degree)
- 6 years of team management/leadership
- 5 years of verifiable customer relationship management.
Proven telecom engineering experience with Avaya working within the DoS or a Federal Agency at the enterprise level, 5 years of complex/enterprise project scheduling in MS Project, 5 years MS Project, 10 years MS Word
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top