Technical Writer-Tech Graphics Specialist (Government)
- Reston, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
For the DIA Directorate of Science and Technology (DS&T), the Advanced Technology Integration Program (ATIP) provides IT managed services for Special Access Program (SAP) systems supporting activities to enable DIA's sensitive technical collection.
AT&T has an opening for a Technical Writer-Tech Graphics Specialist to support the ATIP systems in providing managed IT support of SAP-IT systems for high-priority defense intelligence collection needs and develop and field advanced technical collection capabilities and systems that leverage emerging methods, phenomenologies, and technologies.
- Responsible for editing content from technical subject matter experts and maintaining library of standards, documents and reports for the program.
- Responsible for maintaining network diagrams, process flows for quality control.
- Create and maintain technical manuals and standard operating procedures
- Use version control to maintain engineering documentation library
Mandatory Security Clearance Requirement: TS/SCI with Polygraph (#polygraph)
- Technical writer with experience developing graphics content.
- Solid understanding developing technical documentation using Microsoft Office (including Word, PowerPoint and Visio).
- Skills commensurate with the duties and responsibilities.
- A Bachelor's Degree from an accredited institute in an area applicable to this position and four (4) years of relevant experience
- An additional four (4) years of relevant experience may be substituted for the bachelor's degree
Back to top