Technical Writer (Government)
• Work closely with the System Engineering team and other technical divisions in defining the content of System Manuals, User Guides, CDRLS, and other technical documents.
- Gather and analyze technical data pertaining to system design and development and create, update, and maintain technical documentation as requirements and configurations change.
- Work closely with Data Management and Configuration Management staff in ensuring version control for deliverables and documentation.
- Maintain Version control and meet all required timelines for delivery
- Must have a solid technical background and extensive experience working closely with technical staff (system Engineers, software developers, test engineers, etc).
- In-depth experience with the MS Office Suite (PowerPoint, Word, Visio, etc.).
- In-depth experience researching, editing, and preparing CDRL documentation. • Experience with Atlassian tools (Confluence, JIRA, etc.) and familiarity with CMMI best practices.
- Experience working in an Agile development/integration environment.
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Minimum of 10 years of experience authoring, editing, and maintaining complex technical documents and reports.
- Bachelor’s Degree in liberal arts or technical field.
Desired Experience, Education, and Certifications:
Required Clearance: Active Secret with eligibility for TS
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1666679
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top