Technical Specialist, Network Design
The purpose of the role is to provide network engineering designs .The role requires the resource to interact directly with IT organization to drive network standards, network designs, and detailed project configurations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The primary deliverables for the job include the development of network designs and configurations related. The network project documentation encompasses project requirements, designs (detailed device configurations, drawings), implementation plans, and testing plans. The role also includes supporting network implementations and interfacing with the business unit clients to develop project requirements.
Key Competencies and Skills:
1) 8+ Years LAN/WAN Design and Implementation with a focus on Data Centers
2) 8+ Years with Cisco Switches and Routers
3) Cisco Nexus expertise (5xxx, 7xxx)
4) Strong customer interaction skills (verbal and written)
5) 8+ Years of experience in troubleshooting escalated network issues
6) Experience developing network standards and direction
7) Experience with network security elements including firewalls, IPS, IDS, etc.
8) Strong understanding of ITIL processes including Change Management
1) Experience with configuration of Cisco CSS and F5 Load Balancers
2) Understanding of Cisco Intrusion Detection
3) Experience with Cisco ASA and Checkpoint Firewalls
Education and Qualifications:
B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree
Cisco CCNA/CCDA required with CCNP/CCDP (preferred)
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top