Technical Order Manager (Government)
AT&T Public Sector Solutions is seeking a Technical Order (TO) Manager with strong experience to fill this vacancy. The candidate will provide direct, on-site support to the Space and Missile Systems Center, Ground Based Space Surveillance Division (SMC/SYG) at Peterson Air Force Base, CO
- Plan and execute TO requirements for new and existing SYG systems throughout their life cycles in accordance with TO 00-5-3, TO 00-5-1, AFI 63-101/20-101, DoDI 5000.02, and other instructions.
- Manage TO planning, scheduling, and budgeting to include publishing verified documentation in advance of or concurrent with new acquisitions and upgraded SYG systems.
- Provide the government with relevant documentation input to acquisition planning activities, upgrades, modifications, and studies, and interface with government and contractor logistics support personnel and product support integrators.
- Develop or provide input to Technical Manual Contract Requirements (TMCRs), TO Life Cycle Management Plans (TOLCMPs), TO Life Cycle Verification Plans (TOLCVPs), Statements of Work, and other documentation requirements documents.
- Manage TO In Process Reviews (IPRs), working group meetings, and verification schedules to ensure documentation is well-vetted with the user community and SYG.
- Provide the government and contractors with relevant and timely input to direct/assist in developing TOs that are adequate, accurate and safe for Air Force operators and maintainers.
- Analyze prime contractor-provided technical documents in accordance with the MIL-PRF-32216 process.
- Work with the government and contractors to facilitate documentation changes for systems in sustainment, including rapid action changes via AFTO Form 22s and Time Compliant Technical Orders (TCTOs).
- Coordinate with prime contractors, depot contractors and other support contractors on documentation issues.
- Maintain a library of TO deliverables and supporting documentation for all SYG systems using the Enhanced Technical Information Management System (ETIMS).
- Work with Technical Order Distribution Offices to ensure units have access to appropriate documents for the operations and maintenance of SYG systems.
- Manage and close internal and external documentation-related taskers associated with the execution of acquisition and sustainment activities.
- Provide analysis of proposed documentation costs, contractor Statements of Work, and technical content.
- Have a working knowledge of system documentation requirements, specifically in Air Force and DoD environments, and applicable guidance documents, such as TO 00-5-3 and TO 00-5-1.
- Have a working knowledge of the 1067, AFTO Form 22 and 252, and TCTO processes.
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction.
Minimum of three (3) years' experience in the following areas:
- TO development and/or management supporting space acquisition and/or sustainment programs and/or industry experience
- Experience in Ground Based Space systems, Space Control, SSA, or Space C2 preferred; prior work as Air Force Operator or Maintainer is desirable
- Familiar with TO development and management concepts, requirements, and procedures
- Effective written and oral communication skills required
- Ability to function in a multi-contractor/customer environment
- Demonstrated leadership and interpersonal skills Security Clearance
Requirement: Active DoD Secret
Education and Training Requirements: Baccalaureate degree in Technical Writing or related field or 10 years TO development and/or management experience
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1650369
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Vice President, Video Marketing
Hanny is responsible for driving revenue from all of AT&T’s content businesses. Since the acquisition of DIRECTV and the pending acquisition of Time Warner, she has also been overseeing video content distribution.
Back to top