Technical Data Librarian (Government)
Work Location: Indian Head, MD
- Efficiently organize, track, manage, operate, and plan government technical data repositories and technical libraries for classified and unclassified documents
- Support daily operations and management of technical data repositories for classified government materials
- Safeguard classified materials according to security directives
- Assist with identifying and processing documents downgraded and/or declassified according to security directives
- Assist library users by performing document searches through Defense Technical Information Center (DTIC) and other automated systems
- Maintain non-classified and classified holdings in appropriate formats
- Analyze, coordinate, and strategize long range planning for technology and equipment upgrades and systemic improvements for classified and unclassified technical data repositories and libraries.
This role requires a Bachelor's Degree in Library Science or a related discipline or an Associate's Degree and three (3) years of experience with two (2) years of experience performing similar work or a High School Diploma and five (5) years of experience with four (4) years of experience performing similar work.
Required Clearance: Role requires a Secret clearance at hire
Desired: Experience with the U.S. Navy
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1664092
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top