Technical Architect SME (Government)
- Vienna, VA
AT&T has an opening for SME Technical Architect to support the NATO Urgent Obsolescence Management Schedule A project, in providing technical expertise in designing, developing, deploying, and managing architecture and solutions to Federal Government clients' business needs on a fee-for-service or billable hours basis.
- Responsible for the highly complex architectural design and development of hardware, software, and networking systems.
- Designs integrated hardware and software architecture solutions that meet performance, scalability, reliability, and security needs.
- Researches and recommends technology to improve the current systems or implement new systems.
- Develops and implements Commercial Solutions for Classified (CSfC) strategies and related architectures for clients.
- Applies knowledge of security architecture principles to lead a team of technical CSfC experts to ensure full end-to-end
- integration in lab and production environments.
- Analyzes documentation, data, and other products to evaluate and validate system performance, assesses risk, and determines operational feasibility of prototypes for implementation into production environments.
- Reviews and approves proposed solutions for technical integrity, quantification of risk, and strategic direction prior to presentation to customer.
- Develops technical solutions and management processes to achieve overall objectives by implementing security systems and/or enterprise-wide solutions, using the company's or a third-party's hardware/software products.
- Engages at client executive levels for all phases of selling and delivery. Identifies opportunities for growth of an account and bring in the sales organization to close the deal.
- Manages indirect reports/tasking
- Conducts continuous executive customer interface (Senior Executive and General Officer level)
- Supports business development activities with synergies across customers
- Leads the analysis, design, development, integration, and follow-on efforts for contract delivery
- Develops solutions based on experience with architecting solutions leveraging NSA-approved CSfC Capability Packages
- Advises clients and project teams based on experience with Risk Management Framework
DoD Secret as a minimum (#secret)
- Requires minimum of 20 years of experience that includes security systems architecture; engineering positions associated with the review, design, development, evaluation, planning and operation of electrical or electronic components, subsystems, or systems for Government or commercial use; and project management experience.
- Possesses a background and degree/certification in engineering or computer science.
- Must have hands on knowledge and experience in IP networking, IP encryption, SATCOM, and Wireless LAN that support end user voice/data/video services to include configuring security and networking appliances with IPsec, VPN, Cross Domain Security, FW, IDS/IPS and integrating with management tools such as Splunk and/or other SIEM products.
- Experience is required across wide range of vendors to include but not limited to Cisco, RSA, Juniper, Fortinet, Aruba,
- Microsoft, Red Hat, Palo Alto, and Forcepoint.
- Demonstrates deep knowledge of telecommunications network architecture, Operations Support Systems, and processes for security, cyber defense, and information assurance required.
- Demonstrates knowledge of US Department of Defense and NATO telecommunications architectures.
Requires minimum of 20 years of experience that includes security systems architecture; engineering positions associated with the review, design, development, evaluation, planning and operation of electrical or electronic components, subsystems, or systems for Government or commercial use; and project management experience.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top