Systems Solution Architect, Senior (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
The team operates and maintains the Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) for the Department of Homeland Security (DHS) in order to protect Federal Executive Branch Civilian Departments and Agencies from cybersecurity threats.
AT&T has an opening for a Systems/Solution Architect to support the DHS, in providing Federal Network Protection System (FNPS) Service Delivery. We are looking for individuals who excel in fast paced environments and seek out learning new technologies. Successful candidates will have an active TS/SCI clearance, past DHS experience and experience as a Systems/Solution Architect.
- Gather requirements and functional specifications, assessing the current systems in place in order to identify areas in need of improvement
- Analyze and recommend integrated system solutions that will ensure proprietary or confidential data and systems are protected
- Recommend enhancements to manage networks and network facilities, including network control software, routers, switches, lines, modems, adapters, and servers to support and maintain local or wide area networks and recommend networking products and software upgrades
- Review literature, patents and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects
- Review completion and implementation of system additions and/or enhancements and makes recommendations to management by explain complex problems to management in layman's terms
- Evaluate vendor capabilities to provide required products or services
- Consult on technical implications to other organizations
DHS TS/SCI (#topsecret)
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, a related field or equivalent experience.
- Five years of applicable progressively complex systems design experience, including hardware/software integration of complex systems
- Industry certifications such as PMI-ACP or other Agile Certification, Lean Six Sigma, PMI-PMP, TOGAF
- MS in a related field a plus or equivalent experience
- 10+ years' experience
- Industry certifications such as TOGAF, PMI-RMP
- Prior DHS Experience
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top