Systems Security Architect - SME (Government)
- One Shift Lead in each shift.
- A Lead is the subject matter expert for all intrusion detection-monitoring activities during their assigned shift.
- Have the ability to support detailed discovery and analysis of intrusion detection security events, in order to assure that quality work is performed.
- Single point of final incident reporting review and escalation.
- Acts as a point of contact for escalations to Management or the Judiciary Automated Systems Incident Response Capability (JASIRC) and releases all notification created by their team to the Courts.
- The Task Lead will ensure that all incidents are clearly documented and process timely and have been reviewed for quality: the ability to communicate clearly both orally and in writing.
- The Shift Task Lead will deliver in Microsoft Word a quality written shift lead report detailing work performed during the shift. The report may be shared with Executive Management.
- Seven years of security intrusion detection examination experience involving a range of security technologies that product logging data; to include wide area networks host and network IPS/IDS/HIPs traffic event review, server web log analysis, raw data logs.
Contractor will have at least two years as a cyber security or security operations shift team leader. Contractor will have at least five years experience working at a senior level, performing analytics examination of logs and console events in the following working experience areas of; creating advance queries methods in Splunk or advance Grep skills, firewall ACL review, examining Snort based IDS events, Pcaps, web server log review, and working in a SIEM environment. The contractor must possess at least one (1) of the following certifications: GIAC Certified Intrusion Analyst (GCIA), EC-Council's Certified Security Analyst (ECSA), GIAC Certified Perimeter Protection Analyst (GPPA), GIAC Certified Enterprise Defender (GCED), Systems Security Certified Practitioner (SSCP), or a Certified Information Systems Security Professional (CISSP). High School Diploma. Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field is preferred.
Public Trust type background check with finger-printing and drug screening
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Vice President, Video Marketing
Hanny is responsible for driving revenue from all of AT&T’s content businesses. Since the acquisition of DIRECTV and the pending acquisition of Time Warner, she has also been overseeing video content distribution.
Back to top