Systems Engineer Level III (Government)
Work Location: National Capital Region-College Park, MD
- Supervise, coordinate, and/or perform additions and changes to network hardware and operating systems, and attached devices; including investigation, analysis, recommendation, configuration, installation, and testing of new network hardware and software.
- Provide direct support in the day-to-day operations on network hardware and operating systems including the evaluation of system utilization, monitoring response time and primary support for detection and correction of operational problems. Troubleshoot at the physical level of the network, working with network measurement hardware and software, as well as physical checking and testing of hardware devices at the logical level working with communication protocols.
- Participate in planning design, technical review and implementation for new network infrastructure hardware and network operating systems for voice and data communication networks.
- Maintain network infrastructure standards including network communication protocols such as TCP/IP.
- Provide technical consultation, training and support to IT staff as designated by the Government.
- Diagnose and resolve complex communication problems.
Required Experience, Education, and Certifications:
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Previous experience required
- DoD 8570 compliant
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills. Excellent communications skills.
Desired Experience, Education, and Certifications:
Required Clearance: Active TS
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top