Systems Architect Level II (Government)
Work Location: National Capital Region-College Park, MD
- Establish system information requirements using analysis of the information engineer(s) in the development of enterprise-wide or large-scale information systems.
- Design architecture to include the software, hardware, and communications to support the total requirements as well as provide for present and future cross-functional requirements and interfaces.
- Ensure these systems are compatible and in compliance with the standards for open systems architectures, the OSI and ISO reference models, and profiles of standards - such as IEEE OSE reference model - as they apply to the implementation and specification of information management solution of the application platform, across the API, and the external environment/software application.
- Ensure that the common operating environment is compliant with the Agency enterprise architecture and applicable reference models.
- Evaluate analytically and systematically problems of workflows, organization, and planning and develop appropriate corrective action.
- Provide daily supervision and direction to staff.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related discipline
- Minimum of 15 years experience
- DoD 8570 compliant
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills.
- Excellent communications skills.
Required Clearance: Active TS
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top