Systems Administrator Cloud (Government)
Administers, develops, configures, implements, and maintains the systems that comprise the underlying cloud platform. Sets up public and/or private cloud systems, understanding and depending on type of workload, and deploys them in an automated way; and monitors, moves, and alters the systems using a prescribed methodology. Establishes and implements standards for cloud operations according to specifications and parameters. Determines business needs, and selects a cloud provider(s) that best fits the requirements.
1) Bachelor's or advanced Degree in Computer Science or Engineering.
2) Minimum 6 years of work experience.
- Manage, build, configure, administer, operate, and maintain all components that comprise the DevOps environment in the cloud,
- Develop and maintain scripts to automate deployment to the cloud using orchestration tools, and other tools, to include scripting and maintaining build environments. Resolve complex UNIX/Linux systems administration issues. Secure operating systems against compromise and ensure compliance with infrastructure, security, data center hosting, and other policies,
- Develop, test, and maintain a system recovery plan using cloud services,
- Ensure systems and database administration services are always immediately available to resolve production issues, never delaying other scheduled work,
- Work with other project teams to integrate their products into the DevOps environment in the cloud,
- Define enterprise Continuous Integration/Continuous Deployment processes and best practices, develop automated testing framework within DevOps processes,
- Familiar with orchestration tools (eg Chef, Puppet, Salt, Cloud Foundation) and the software development process. Have experience with build-time dependency management (eg Ant, Maven); unit testing and code-coverage tools; test automation techniques and tools; and build automation tools (eg Jenkins, Hudson, etc).
Required Clearance: The candidate must be a US Citizen. Work on this contract will be "Unclassified" through "TS/SCI". TS/SCI (with polygraph) level is desired. Candidates must be clearable and must be willing to adhere to the clearance process.
Desired: Listed under required skills BUT will interview with 50% of skills or more
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Vice President, Video Marketing
Hanny is responsible for driving revenue from all of AT&T’s content businesses. Since the acquisition of DIRECTV and the pending acquisition of Time Warner, she has also been overseeing video content distribution.
Back to top