System Integrator (Government)
- Stafford, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for Systems Integrator L1 to support NCIS, in providing support to NCIS with ability to securely conduct their mission and meet a multitude of critical IT challenges by providing quality customer service to NCIS' geographically dispersed, unique workforce in a resource-constrained environment.
- Provides a total systems perspective to include a technical understanding of relationships, dependencies and requirements of hardware and software components.
- Works with other engineers, systems analysts, programmers, and technicians in the design, testing, and evaluation of systems.
- Monitors and analyzes equipment and network performance to determine whether adjustments need to be made.
- Maintains logs related to network functions, as well as maintenance and repair records.
This position requires the person(s) to be eligible and adjudicated to Top Secret (TS)/Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) clearance level at contract start.
- Minimum of five years of progressive experience in deploying enterprise applications. Knowledge of virtualization concepts and techniques, clustering, middleware, etc.
- Knowledge of some of the following: Red Hat, Solaris, Windows Server, Apache (Tomcat, Maven, Ant), VMware, and a variety of system level applications.
- Position shall meet the requirements of an ITA II per the DoD 8570.01-M, requires minimum of Security Plus certification or equivalent.
Previous experience with NCIS.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top