System Engineering (Database\Server) (Government)
- Responsible for developing network transition plan, conducting discovery of source legacy environment and documentation of the domain collapse process and migration implementation.
- Security Requirements: All contractor personnel assigned to this task shall possess a fully adjudicated SECRET clearance based on an ADP-I (AKA: IT-1): SSBI/SBPR/PPR background investigation.
- 8570 Requirements: Billet must be filled with an IAT III level contractor.
- Candidate must be of a Master level with 10+ years of experience and have experience in planning a migration project for database/server.
- Requires MCSE: Data Platform or MCSE: Business Intelligence certification
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1660489
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top