System Administrator (Government )
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening for Systems Administrator - To support the enterprise-wide configuration, deployment and management of multiple types of IT Mid-range and network system resources.
Description of Job Duties/Responsibilities:
- Perform IT Systems Administration on physical and virtual infrastructure in support of core and first article implementations
- Identify servers to be virtualized, creating test environments, validation, converting servers, and maintaining physical/virtual infrastructure
- Ensure that cyber security and OPSEC policies, principles, and practices are an integral element of the operating environment
- Continually monitor and fine-tune performance of the Information Systems
- Conduct analyses of network usage, user complaints, traffic interruptions, hardware and software capabilities, and other relevant factors
- Provide database support for related mission specific applications
- Services include, but are not limited to, service life-cycle maintenance of databases, implementing reporting features, correcting database errors, modifying databases performing upgrades, and user training
- Create, update and comply with SOPs and other documentation
- Network Administration: Configure, manage, and troubleshoot networking issues with Cisco ASA, Cisco Fiber and Lan switching (Layer 2 and 3)
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph. (#polygraph)
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate's and 8 years, a Bachelors' and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 2 years of work history.
Windows/UNIX Systems Administration to
Including Active Directory Domain Services (DNS, DHCP, GPO Management)
as well as Active Directory Certificate Services; Configure and manage
WSUS/SCCM for patching and application management
- Cisco. Juniper. Security+ CompTIA commercial certification (or higher, such as CISSP, etc.). Windows and UNIX/Linux. VMware
- Installing and Configuring Windows Server 2012, Configuring Advanced Server 2012 Services
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top