Strategic Account Lead 3 Ret & Dev
If you thrive on closing the deal and building relationships, this is where you belong. We bring to the table the latest solutions and innovations for businesses and consumers the world over. There is nothing standing between you and big results (and even bigger rewards).
Advanced level direct sales position, the Strategic Account Lead 3 Ret & Dev generates existing and/or new sales to customers for delivery of ATT products/services/systems and solutions to solve customer's strategic business priorities.
- Primarily on customer premise, create existing/new sales for solutions delivery meeting a wide variety of customer needs for ATT products/services/systems/solutions.
- With the aid of support resources, identifies sales opportunity solutions. Builds/maintains network of colleagues/customers to share information, obtaining prospects.
- May support resolution of customer disputes and accounts receivable discrepancies (i.e. billing/installation/customer issues).
- Supports contract renewal efforts, generates contract addendums, maintains contract expiration inventories for assigned accounts.
- Supports product presentations/services/migrations benefiting customer needs.
- Demonstrates broad and strong working knowledge of entire product/service line.
- Partners with clients to understand business needs, issues, strategies, priorities, delivering valuable solutions.
- Develops responses to Request for Proposals.
- Identifies key trends and customer needs, leverages industry knowledge/applications, utilizes consultative skills to close sales for assigned accounts in accordance with company policy, procedures and culture.
- Owns account relationship; responsible for meeting revenue objectives.
- Demonstrates sustained record of sales achievement.
- Effectively influences customers, diffusing potential problems.
- Develops strategic initiatives to grow and retain the revenue stream of assigned highly complex accounts/projects while ensuring customer satisfaction with considerable latitude.
- Supports the sales team through coaching or mentoring.
- Assists less experienced peers. Lead when presenting products/services to existing or prospective customers.
Duties directly related to making sales include:
Meeting with customers and engaging in sales activities at customer site; communicating with customers via phone, teleconference, e-mail, etc. related to proposed solutions/sales, etc.; traveling to/from the customer premise for sales activities; providing subject matter expertise on technical sales issues; advising customers on suitability of products based on technical needs; preparing proposals/presentations/bids, including developing pricing/strategic plans and proposed solutions/sales; researching/developing solutions with ATT external partners, including design/engineering; researching customer business/industry to identify new sales opportunities.
Bachelor's Degree.is not required but a Bachelor's Degree in related field is preferred
Required Experience, Skills and Qualifications:
- Eight years of experience selling into large F100/F500 accounts
- Five years of telecommunication sales experience including both wireline voice and data and wireless/Mobility application and solutions
- Five years of consultative sales experience, business planning and executive positioning
- Knowledge of LANs, WANs, and supporting hardware and software
- Application sales experience that includes Hosting, Digital Media Solutions, Unified Communications, Cloud Services, Applications Management, Consulting & Integration, Emerging Technologies
- Wireless sales experience including one or more of the following: voice, data, integrated devices, Applications, Blackberry, iPhone, Windows Mobile, Android, WWAN, Laptop Connect, Mobility Network
- Technical sales experience and/or technical consultation experience
- Large Fortune business account sales experience
- C-Level, executive business sales experience
- Strong negotiation and closing skills
- Successful sales track record
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and organizational skills
- Technical Knowledge
- Moderate financial skills
- RFI and RFP
- Knowledge of AT&T Portfolio:
- Voice (Local and LD)
- Enterprise Mobility
- Mobility Application Solutions
- Consulting, Integration and Equipment Solutions
- Contact Center (Call Centers)
- Hosting and Application Services
- Security and Business Continuity Services
- Unified Communications
- Bundled and integrated Services
- Digital Media Solutions SM
- Global Networking
- Pass required sales and data assessments
- Valid Drivers License
Desired skills, experience, and certifications
- Technical sales experience in a large-business environment
- In depth knowledge of all AT&T Products/Telecommunications
- Cisco Certifications: CCDA, CCNA, CCDP, CCNP, CCIE is preferred
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top