Storefront Representative (Government)
- McLean, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network/telephony solutions and professional services to the Federal Government. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security team supports elements of the US Government responsible for informing and defending our nation - globally. As a partner on the SERENA contract, we provide leadership and professional services in telephony lifecycle services for a national security client.
AT&T has an opening for a Storefront Representative to support a US Govt. customer in the Northern VA area in providing programmatic operations and oversight to a critical professional services contract.
- Extensive experience in direct customer service
- Exceptional interpersonal skills
- Knowledge of cellular/pager vendors, technology and trends
- Ability to understand, compare and explain advantages and disadvantages of cellular and pager plans
- Ability to focus and prioritize in a fast-paced environment
Top Secret (TS) SCI w/Polygraph (#polygraph)
- High School or GED diploma.
- 7+ Years of Experience in customer service-oriented position preferably in cellular telephone and pager related area.
- Excellent verbal, written communications skills, customer engagement and organization skills are a must.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top