Storage Engineer (Government)
- Columbia, MD
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community (IC). We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission
Intelink Services provide interagency information sharing, content discovery, and collaboration capabilities on the IC system domains to the IC and its partners in Defense, Homeland Security, Foreign Affairs, and Law Enforcement.
AT&T has an opening for a Storage Engineer to support the Dev Ops team in providing support to the IC community on three network fabrics.
- Install, configure and manage an NETAPP Cluster Storage Systems
- Provisioning storage to Windows, VMware and Linux hosts
- World Wide Name (WWN) or Port zoning experience
- Experience with troubleshooting SAN and NAS Window Server connectivity issues
- Experience with troubleshooting SAN and NAS Linux Server connectivity issues
- VMware administrator experience
- MSSQL Database understanding and utilization
- Experience with NETAPP OnCommand System Manager software
- Experience with Brocade Network Advisor software
- Candidate may be required to respond to after-hours requests as required in a 24 x 7 environment.
- DoD 8570 Compliance with IAT level 1 is required, or must be obtained within 6 months of employment.
TS/SCI with Poly (#polygraph)
- Fourteen (14) years' experience in programs and contracts of similar scope, type and complexity within the Federal Government is required.
- Bachelor's degree in System Engineering, Computer Science, Information Systems, Engineering Science, Engineering Management, or related discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5) years of additional SE experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
Back to top