Staffing Specialist (Duluth)
Job Description: The job duties of the Staffing Specialist are as follows:
- Attend staffing meetings and capture relevant meeting notes. Translate these notes into useable format in various mediums (Power Point, WORD, etc.) under the direction of the Staffing Manager
- Assist in creation and presentation of staffing presentations and briefings
- Define, create, implement and continuously improve staffing workflow processes to ensure candidate is getting the attention required.
- Assist in requisition creation and submission in TALEO and Deltek systems.
- Monitor staffing mailboxes for the program and route messaging appropriately
- Prepare reports and graphs to reflect current staffing status under the direction of the Staffing Manager
- Communicate with Management, technical, and staffing personnel to coordinate interview and hiring actions with candidates.
- Monitor staffing portal, and provide near real-time status of openings and provide status updates to stakeholders
- Assist Staffing Manager in creation of various ad campaigns to include but not limited to newsprint, periodical publications, social media, radio, and live events.
- Maintain reports to identify critical staffing needs and key hire positions
- Attend meetings with the various AGS divisions in support of the NS Staffing Manager
- Communicate with all Managers across the program and the Staffing Manager to ensure viable candidates are being managed and informed accordingly.
- Assist in continual process improvement of the staffing process
Required Skills, Experience, and Education : Experienced user of Microsoft suite of products is a must for this position. Must also have experience working in a team environment. Ideal candidate will have experience with database entry and modification. Education: High School diploma or equivalent
Required Clearance: Clearable
Desired: Administrative Assistant with experience in Microsoft suite of products and proven ability to work in a team environment
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top