Staff UX Researcher (Entry Level Position)
You have the unique opportunity to be a part of a transformational team that will promote new process innovation within AT&T, through modern practices of design and design thinking methods. The Design Technology team acts as a startup inside AT&T. This highly talented team creates irresistible experiences and desirable products by uncovering the unmet needs of the customer as inspiration. In this high-paced, creative environment, we know that our people will make all the difference in our success. We need energy, curiosity and a relentless interest in creating the best customer experience!
As a UX Researcher, you will:
- Work with Senior UX Researchers to inform design and design strategy using a variety of UX research methods and design principles.
- Have working knowledge of both primary and secondary research methods and practices.
- Be familiar with both qualitative and quantitative analysis methods.
- Apply human behavior principles and methodologies to research problems in order to design the best customer experience for AT&T products and services.
- Develop user-experience research plans, collect data, moderate design testing sessions with internal and external stakeholders and deliver research reports.
Required Experience & Characteristics:
- Basic knowledge of UX research methods and design principles.
- Experience in independently managing smaller-scale projects.
- Ability to apply knowledge and professional experience to the development of AT&T design processes, roles and resources.
- Excellent communication, presentation, interpersonal and analytical skills; able to communicate complex concepts clearly and persuasively across different audiences and varying level of the organization
- Practical real-world experience in research (0-3 years) with working knowledge of conducting research projects independently.
- Advanced computer software skills.
- Preferred Masters of Science degree in Human Computer Interaction, Interactive Media, or Human Factors Engineering or similar area.
Back to top