Sr Technical Product Development Manager
At Xandr Ad Co, we are innovating with data to enable and build a programmatic advertising platform. The AT&T Xandr Data team, enables and builds data products leveraging analytical reporting and data science solutions that can be leveraged by Adworks, Warner Media, Marketing etc. You will engage directly with various product management teams, and key business partners to build strong relationships and understand business strategies and solutions needed. You will develop solution roadmaps, handle budgets, technical implementation plans and deliver projects. The Xandr Data Technical Product Development Manager will also be responsible for ensuring the solution reliability and quality during the project and ongoing lifecycle. You should have product management experience, be equally relaxed working across the business and driving technical design discussions with engineering and data science teams. You should be passionate about data and its nuances. You will help envision, build, deploy and develop the Xandr data products, data visualization and analytics.
A foundational understanding of advertising, as well as a background in the mechanics of ad-tech (DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Programmatic bidding and placement) targeting and delivery mechanisms helpful.
- This role will be responsible for a portfolio of products. You will work with product partners to understand their requirements, define the product features and create product roadmaps.
- Excellent problem solving abilities
- Effectively coordinates work and communication across disparate groups of individuals and levels in the organization
- Strong written, verbal, and presentation abilities
- Thrives in a dynamic environment, maintaining composure and a positive attitude
- Shown experience with business and technical requirements analysis, business process modeling/mapping, methodology development, and data modeling
- Confirmed understanding of development processes and agile methodologies
- Successful track record managing projects from research innovation to feature definition to project deployment through the development lifecycle
- Driven to learn business processes, analyze and understand data
- Skilled at developing and exercising cross-functional influence, translating between business owners and functional / technical teamEnthusiastically initiates, develops, and maintains effective working relationships with team members
- Ensure user stories are well written and there is clear communication and coordination of requirements with impacted stakeholders.
- Create plans that have clear, measurable success criteria.
- Make sound decisions in spite of uncertainty and proactively anticipate and mitigate risks.
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Advertising, or Technical Degree
- 5+ years of experience in Product Development and/or Program Management
- 3+ years of experience in agile and lean startup product management processes
- MBA or Master's degree desired but not required
- Experience leading complex strategic and operational initiatives and working through technical, business, operational, and legal/compliance issues.
- Product management experience with large-scale enterprise systems or other systems with complex business logic.
- Entrepreneurial drive and demonstrated ability to achieve goals in a large, fast-paced environment.
- Exceptional communication and writing skills.
- Metrics-focused - Define metrics for success and failure; ability to use data and metrics to back up assumptions and make decisions.
- Be able to weigh technical trade-offs and have in-depth discussions with technology teams on the nuances of complex engineering systems.
- Sound business judgment, strong ability to influence others, and advanced analytical thinking skills are critical for success in this position
- Working knowledge of advertising, DSPs, SSPs, DMPs, Programmatic bidding and Ad Placement
- Working knowledge of advanced applications with artificial intelligence, natural language processing, and/or machine learning technologies.
Back to top