Sr. Tech Specialist, Security Compliance
The purpose of the role is to provide Network Security (Firewall) Engineering designs. The role requires the resource to interact directly with the IT organization to drive network security standards, firewall designs and detailed firewall project configurations.
Roles and Responsibilities:
The primary deliverables for the job include the development of network security designs and configurations (firewall) . The network security project documentation encompasses project requirements, designs (detailed device configurations, drawings), implementation plans, and testing plans. The role also includes supporting firewall implementations and interfacing with the business unit clients to develop project requirements.
Key Competencies and Skills:
1) 8 - 12+ years of professional experience and a Bachelor of Arts/Science or equivalent degree in computer science or related area of study; without a degree, three additional years of relevant professional experience (10+ years in total).
2) At least 8 - 10 years of experience using, building and maintaining combination of following Network Security Products: Checkpoint, Cisco ASA, Fortinet, Palo Alto
3) Strong customer interaction skills (verbal and written)
4) 8+ Years of experience in troubleshooting escalated network issues
5) Experience developing network standards and direction
6) Experience with network elements including routers and switches
1) Checkpoint VSX / Appliances
2) Cisco ASA/PIX
3) Palo Alto
5) Juniper NetScreen
6) TippingPoint NIPS
Education and Qualifications:
B.S. in Engineering, Computer Science, or related technical degree
• CCIE Security
• CISSP (required)
Back to top