Sr. Media Planning Manager
AT&T is leading the way to the future - for customers, businesses and the industry. We're developing new technologies to make it easier for our customers to stay connected to their world. With a network that covers 225 countries, including more than 120 million customers, we'd say we're well on our way. Together, we've built a premier integrated communications company and an amazing place to work and grow. Team up with industry innovators every time you walk into work, creating the world you always imagined. So what do you say? Let's do great things together.
Overall Purpose: Executes media plan and management to support the advertising and business goals of the Entertainment Group. Sr. media planner is responsible for implementing the best mix of media channels with a focus on identifying and optimizing digital platforms to find most cost efficient and effective way to reach target audiences. Works daily with Entertainment Group business unit clients. Sr. Media Planning Manager will have specific responsibilities within Entertainment Group portfolio (examples: Sports, Local Media, Digital, Diversity etc)
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- Helps to develop and execute innovative media strategies and programs.
- Develops the right strategic allocation of media resources across all marketing channels (linear, non-linear, programmatic etc).
- Demonstrates an understanding in and knowledge of digital and emerging media platforms.
- Utilizes effective data and insights: competitive, marketing mix model allocations, targeting (first and third party).
- Owns development of reporting, optimizations and KPIs.
- Demonstrates understanding of the business, objectives and goals.
- Works with internal teams on reporting for all media campaigns including digital.
- Demonstrates comprehensive understanding of all media trends and corresponding impact to the AT&T business.
- Supports Director for Entertainment Group and specific product budget management.
Education: Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communications, and Advertising preferred.
- 6+ years proven experience working in a media agency setting or directly with a media agency.
- Extensive experience with large company media planning/campaign development a must.
- Diversified background including social/digital and traditional campaigns required.
*Relocation assistance offered if applicable.
Back to top