Sr. Financial Analyst
Backedby one of the world's largest collections of digital, film and TV properties;the new advertising arm of AT&T, Xandr, is providing the premium advertisingsolutions for advertisers and publishers to reach specific audiences at scalein premium digital, linear and OTT environments. This role will support the ad salesteams across Xandr for sales compensation.
- Responsible for sales compensation modeling andcommunicating payouts to the sales team.
- Responsible for analysis of sales compensationpayout curves - evaluates and makes recommendations relating to businessopportunities.
- Assist with evaluating and developing salescompensation plans to drive revenue in strategic areas.
- Gathers, interprets and evaluates financialinformation.
- Works on problems of diverse scope where analysis of data requiresevaluation of identifiable factors. Demonstrates good judgment in selectingmethods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in finance or financial analysis
- Strong Microsoft Office Excel skills
- Must be self-motivated, driven and able to work independently as well as part of a team
- Motivated team player who consistently strives to exceed goals and expectations
- Strives for continued learning opportunities
- Excellent organizational skills and attention to detail
- Ability to work under pressure and multitask in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree
- Passion for learning the linear and digital advertising business
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Experience with media sales compensation analysis is a plus
Back to top