Sr. Cost Analyst - Engineering
Imagine what we can do together. At AT&T, we push the boundaries of innovation, creating new technology that improves the lives of our customers and employees. Our Architecture team offers the opportunity to design and develop the systems and solutions that drive our cutting edge video platform. We thrive on innovation that's driven by an inclusive and collaborative environment where your voice is heard, and opportunities are limitless. We're redefining the future of entertainment and communications, and we're looking for engineers with the courage to take big risks. Ready to push the limits? Discover the possibilities with AT&T.
About the Role
The Systems Engineering and Architecture team is seeking Sr. Cost Analyst - Architecture to work alongside our elite engineers to build a world-class video entertainment system. The qualified candidate possesses solid skills in cost modeling; successful candidates yearn to dig in to understand problems and then propose solutions. Above all, the role requires someone with the drive to learn new things and always go above and beyond what is required.
Key Roles and Responsibilities
- Develop and maintain a cost model for a streaming platform by working with key engineers to translate technical implementation into cost information.
- Lead and support the identification of cost data to be collected and ensure it is collected, reviewed and applied to the cost model
- Perform the import of data into the cost model
- Review and validate data in the cost model to ensure accuracy and integrity
- Implement new layers into the cost model
- Provide recommendations for improvements and implement them
- Create ad hoc reports to be reviewed with executives
- Bachelor's degree in engineering, computer science or related subject
- 5+ years relevant experience as a software engineer, systems engineer or system architect in a fast-paced environment
- Experience with cost cost modeling
- Experience in effectively operating within diverse and cross-functional groups
- Experience in fast paced environment with ability to adapt and change priorities as the business needs change
- Knowledge of software development methodologies and structured approaches to system development
- Leadership qualities, including meeting facilitation, time management, organizational skills and ability to influence others
- Excellent communication skills, including ability to tailor communication to audience to achieve desired results
- Excellent problem solving, critical thinking and analytical skills, with strong interpersonal skills
The role must be located in El Segundo, CA.
Back to top