Sprint Team – Data Scientist, SME (Government)
- Springfield, VA
AT&T Global Public Sector is a trusted provider of secure, IP enabled, cloud-based, network solutions and professional services to the Intelligence Community. We are dedicated to recruiting, developing and empowering a diverse, high-performing workforce that is passionate about what they do, committed to our shared values and dedicated to our customers' mission.
Our National Security Team supports the intelligence community, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of operations.
AT&T has an opening (contingent upon contract award) for Data Scientist to support the US Federal Government in providing advanced data analytics for a large scale IT Logistics & Procurement operation.
- Designs and develops methods, processes, and systems to consolidate and analyze data, both structured and unstructured, and its sources, including big data
- Develops and uses advanced software programs, algorithms, querying and automated processes to cleanse, integrate and evaluate datasets
- Models complex business problems and is familiar with natural language processing, machine learning, predictive modeling, statistical analysis and hypothesis testing
- Works with cross-discipline teams to ensure connectivity between various databases and systems
- Continual process improvement activities include data, processes, interfaces, tools and technology insertion
- Supports defining specific process improvement projects, identifies meaningful insights, interprets and communicates findings and makes recommendations including process improvement opportunities
- May develop information tools, algorithms, dashboards, and queries to monitor and improve business performance.
- Maintains awareness of emerging analytics and big-data technologies
TS/SCI with poly (#polygraph)
Requires BS and 12+ years of prior relevant experience or Masters with 10+ years of prior relevant experience.
- Requires ability to communicate with executive leadership (internally or client) regarding matters of significant importance to the organization/project.
- Works to convince others to accept new concepts, practices and approaches. Serves as a subject matter expert within technical domain area.
Back to top