Specialist - Customer Service
Management level representative who assists external customers with routine requests, questions, and concerns regarding their service through research and resolution.
Key Roles and Responsibilities:
- May receive and/or places telephone calls which are non-routine and require deviation from standard screens, scripts, and procedures to handle any/all aspects of customer accounts, including solicitation, inquiries, and problem resolution.
- Resolves more complex residential/ business inquiries, complaints, and billing questions.
- Cultivates and maintains on-going customer relationships.
- Handles situations which may require adaptation of response or extensive research according to customer response.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and/or troubleshooting.
- May answer inquiries, resolve problems, promote and sell products/services, and/or enter or confirm sales.
- Requires extensive knowledge of company, products, and/or services.
- May require advanced problem solving and/or sophisticated sales techniques.
- May assess needs and suggest/promote alternative products or services.
- Requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system.
- Uses computerized system for tracking, information gathering, and or troubleshooting; requires ability to navigate a computerized data entry system or other relevant applications.
Education: High School Diploma or GED preferred.
Experience: Typically requires 0 to 2 years relevant experience in area of responsibility.
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Vice President, Video Marketing
Hanny is responsible for driving revenue from all of AT&T’s content businesses. Since the acquisition of DIRECTV and the pending acquisition of Time Warner, she has also been overseeing video content distribution.
Back to top