Software Quality Assurance Tester (Government)
Quality Assurance Analyst (Software tester) for Army National Guard contract. Position is member of a team (technical and functional) research responsible for development and maintenance of a suite of Microsoft-based (.Net & SQL Server) applications supporting National Guard manpower and personnel business operations. Position location is at prime contractor offices in Vienna, VA. The successful candidate for this position will have sole responsibility for developing, publishing, and implementing test plans (with appropriate support and input from other functional & technical staff as needed). Writes and maintains test automation. Develops quality assurance standards. Defines and tracks quality assurance metrics such as defect densities and open defect counts. Requires a bachelor's degree and experience working in ASP.Net and SQL Server environment. Must have a working knowledge of quality assurance methodologies. Very familiar with Windows environment. Relies on experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals. Performs a variety of tasks. Works under general supervision; typically reports to a manager. A certain degree of creativity and latitude is required
Over four years of experience in Software Quality Assurance and testing in a web based environment. Experience in developing Test Plans, Test Cases based upon the business requirements. Knowledge of SDLC methodologies. Experience in using a variety testing tools and methods for manual and automated testing of applications developed on Windows platform. Strong skills in performing system, integration, UAT, functionality, regression, smoke, sanity, stress, usability, testing for web and Client/Server application.
• Experience in Black Box, Positive, Negative, Data-driven, Unit, Integration, System, Front-End and Back-End Testing.
• Experience in working with Agile as well as traditional SDLC cycles.
• Proficiency in performing backend testing using SQL
• Experience in performing defect management and tracking
• Experience in design Walkthroughs and Inspection meetings to review Test scripts and results.
• Ability to quickly understand and interpret business requirements.• Good documentation and process management skills with an ability to effectively understand the business requirements to develop a quality product.
• Must have IAT II certification (minimum of Security+ and Microsoft OS Certification or Training.)
Required Clearance: SECRET (minimum interim clearance to start)
Desired: Hands on experience with CMMI and ISO 9001:2008; familiarity with government policies/procedures, and Army manpower systems is a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top