Software Engineer & Analyst, Government
AT&T Government Solutions, Inc., has openings to work on different aspects of state-of-the-art modeling and simulation activities. The jobs will include technical research and analysis, programming, software engineering, modeling complex systems, and algorithm development on existing and new programs.
The successful applicant will work with a team of scientists, engineers, and software specialists to produce innovative new capabilities and services based on existing products and application suite. We are looking for candidates that are forward thinking, capable of achieving a broad perspective, and have a strong desire to achieve results. Salary will be competitive based on qualifications and experience.
Applicant must be a US Citizen and capable of achieving clearance at the Top Secret level.
- Strong programming skills
- C++ and object-oriented experience
- Problem solving approach development
- Requirements analysis
- Software and technical testing
- Reading and writing documentation
- Proposal writing
- Generating high content visualizations.
- Experience with electro-optical sensors and radar systems
- Satellite communications or cyber security.
- MS Office and Visual Studio experience a plus.
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top