Software Developer/Analyst (Government)
- Columbia, MD
At AT&T, we are connecting the world in groundbreaking and entertaining ways and we channel our passion for innovation and drive towards the future in support of critical missions that enable our Nation's defense. AT&T is honored to support Defense customers providing, operating, and assuring command and control and information-sharing capabilities across the full spectrum of military operations. Join us in delivering and securing the digital frontier for national level leaders and mission partners.
Our Defense Team supports our Nation's warfighters, providing, operating and assuring critical voice, video and collaboration services for the full spectrum of military operations.
AT&T has an opening for a Software Developer / Analyst to design, implement, and support SDN (Software Defined Networking) and NFV (Network Function Virtualization)-based solutions for AT&T Government Solutions customers in order to intelligently scale network services, enable rapid deployment of emerging technologies, and provide industry-leading security, performance, and reliability.
- Perform technical analysis of customer network and mission needs, produce detailed requirements, and develop solutions to solve key problems which may include COTS and/or custom-developed code.
- Perform full-stack software development as needed including user interface, services, scripting, and database technologies.
- Participate in full life cycle of agile software development including requirements, design, development, test, deployment and operational sustainment.
- Support DevOps best practices including CI/CD pipelines (e.g. GitLab), build and configuration automation (e.g. Ansible), and security vulnerability assessment (e.g. HP Fortify)
SECRET CLEARANCE (#secret)
- 2+ years of software development experience
- Experience programming in Java
- Experience developing and working with RESTful APIs
- Ability to work in a Linux environment including shell scripting.
- Advanced knowledge of networking domain including OSI model, routing, firewalls, etc.
- Experience working with virtualization technologies such as OpenStack or VMware
- Experience working with containers and orchestration - Docker, Kubernetes
- Deep knowledge of SDN technologies and models - TOSCA, YANG, NETCONF, OpenDaylight, MANO, NFV
- Experience working with AT&T ONAP platform
- Bachelor's degree or higher in Computer Science or related technical disciplines
- Experience working on commercial network automation platform such as Ciena Blue Planet or Cisco NSO (Network Services Orchestrator)
- Experience working with vCPE (virtual CPE) solutions (e.g. AT&T Flexware) for managed services and software-defined
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws. AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top