Software Developer (Modeling & Simulation Specialist)(Government)
AT&T/GSI is currently seeking a Space/Counterspace Systems Engineer with experience in developing space and counter-space models and simulations in support of intelligence analysis objectives for the National Air and Space Intelligence Center at Wright Patterson AFB, OH.
- The engineer will work with a team of engineers to design, develop, test and document simulations in MATLAB/Simulink. - Candidates must have strong MATLAB/Simulink and C++ skills and be knowledgeable in aerospace systems, preferably in the space/counter-space area.
- Additional responsibilities include cataloguing and modifying software tools in support of the counterspace mission area (i.e. Laser systems, EW systems, various ASAT systems, SOSI systems, Modeling and Simulation, Cybersecurity and Cyberspace Support, Anomaly Resolution Support, etc.) and providing training, both oral and written, on the software programs.
- BS and 3-5 or MS in Engineering or a technically related field and 2+ years of related experience in EW or RF engineering.
- Knowledgeable and experienced with MATLAB/Simulink - C++ and related toolboxes on both Linux and Windows based platforms.
- Strong analytical and communication skills and ability to with a team of engineers and scientists
Required Clearance: TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance
Desired: At least 2 years of experience in US space, counterspace and the Intelligence Community. At least 5 years' experience in development, coding, verification, and validation of models and simulations.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top