Software Developer (Government)
AT&T, in support of National Air and Space Intelligence Center contract requirements, is currently seeking Software Developers to design, develop, test, field, and maintain a web-based application.
As a member of a team, will contribute to the operational maintenance and continued development of a web-based
application that provides analytic tools and interfaces to a database of technical information. The team will also migrate the web-app and data to a secure cloud environment.
- Applies working knowledge of web applications, relational databases, and related programming languages, tools, technologies, and standards.
- Works on web-based client applications and database back-end processes.
- Develops interfaces to include interactive webpages and web services.
- Possesses sufficient writing skills to prepare and generate technical reports and other documentation pertinent to the position.
- Interfaces with government and civilian agencies as required.
At a minimum, a well-qualified candidate will have experience within the Intelligence Community and the ability to satisfy analytic and intelligence production requirements in a multi-security domain. Further, a candidate should have strong time management and organizational skills, good written and verbal communication skills, and excellent attention to detail.
(AWS) technologies, Docker, ELK Stack (Elasticsearch, Logstash, Kibana). Education: Minimal Bachelor's Degree with emphasis Engineering, Computer Science or Information Technology
Required Clearance: TOP SECRET/SCI security clearance
Desired: Security+ Certification and Master's degree.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top