SME Mobility Engineering (Government)
Senior Mobility Solutions Engineer to provide design, implementation and engineering test support for a mobility testing facility supporting a Federal customer. This test environment will be used to evaluate mobile technologies as well as analyze and test customer equipment within a controlled environment providing mobility services which are available commercially In addition, pre-sales and post-sales support.to business development and implementation of unique
network and ProServ mobility projects for Federal Government customers may be required from time to time.
Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or likefield, 8+ years experience in the design, implementation and operation of Mobility services including GSM, GPRS,UMTS, HSPA and LTE.
- Strong knowledge of both network architecture (Packet Core and evolved Packet Core) as well as operational support of RAN networks required.
- Strong understanding and experience in RAN engineering desired.
- Experience with virtualized mobility infrastructure (SDN / NFV) desired. The successful candidate will be self motivated and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to obtain Government Clearance
Desired: Master's Degree
- Experience with Mobility network security solutions desired.
- Familiarity with workings of AT&T Mobility strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of mobility applications and Mobile Device Management desired.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and operational support of mobility networks including Packet Core,
provisioning, billing, and OSS desired. Knowledge of CDMA and like data services strongly desired.
- Experience with military and or government radio networks a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top