SME Mobility Engineering (Government)
Senior Mobility Solutions Engineer to provide design, implementation and engineering test support for a mobility testing facility supporting a Federal customer. This test environment will be used to evaluate mobile technologies as well as analyze and test customer equipment within a controlled environment providing mobility services which are available commercially In addition, pre-sales and post-sales support.to business development and implementation of unique network and ProServ mobility projects for Federal Government customers may be required from time to time.
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science or likefield, 8+ years experience in the design, implementation and operation of Mobility services including GSM, GPRS,UMTS, HSPA and LTE.
- Strong knowledge of both network architecture (Packet Core and evolved Packet Core) as well as operational support of RAN networks required.
- Strong understanding and experience in RAN engineering desired.
- Experience with virtualized mobility infrastructure (SDN / NFV) desired. The successful candidate will be self motivated and have strong written and verbal communication skills.
Required Clearance: Must be a US Citizen and possess or be able to obtain Government Clearance
- Master's Degree
- Experience with Mobility network security solutions desired.
- Familiarity with workings of AT&T Mobility strongly desired.
- Strong understanding of mobility applications and Mobile Device Management desired.
- Strong understanding of network architecture and operational support of mobility networks including Packet Core,
- provisioning, billing, and OSS desired. Knowledge of CDMA and like data services strongly desired.
- Experience with military and or government radio networks a plus.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top