Site Lead (Government)
This position is for a Senior-level Task Order Lead, Consolidated Defensive Cyberspace Operations (DCO) support to the United States Air Force, Air Force Space Command (AFSPC) The candidate must demonstrate applicable program management skill level and experience in Industrial Control System (ICS) Cybersecurity, to include Risk Management Framework (RMF) and Supervisory Control And Data Acquisition (SCADA) network monitoring. This position is responsible for overall program support, DoD network engineering and network operations processes, documents, reviews, and installation and test (development and/or operational).
Specific work to be performed includes the following:
- Oversee multiple Program Managers and cross-cut support staff, and maintain situational awareness across efforts, providing regular briefings, status updates, and recommendations to the Government
- Research and actively collaborate with the Government to develop solutions and/or resolve questions, issues, and risks identified
- Coordinate with Air Force leadership, base leadership, and other contractors across multiple geographical locations
- Provide relevant input to Government program planning activities, upgrades and modifications and studies and interface with contractor support personnel and product support integrators.
- Prepare briefings, reports, and informational analyses in support of program initiatives
- Manage and close internal and external program related taskers, and brief Government on status
- Travel to CONUS and OCONUS locations upon government direction (approximately 25%).
- Manage CDRL deliverables to meet schedule and quality requirements
- Ensure adherence to Government policies, master plans and schedules, and develop, brief, and execute solutions to program problems
- Have a working knowledge of AFSPC cyberspace defense methodology, DCO operations, and Cybersecurity to include RMF and continuous monitoring
- Participate in customer exercises, after duty hours may be required
- Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs
Active DoD Top Secret SCI
- BS and 4 years' experience
- ITIL v3 Intermediate, must meet position and certification requirements outlined in DoD 8570.01-M for IAM Level 2 at date of hire
- PMP Certification desired
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top