Signature Management Analyst, Master (Government)
- Provide Signature Management support to the Marine Corps Enterprise Network (MCEN).
- Apply expertise on multiple complex work assignments.
- Support continuous development and refinement of signatures, policies, configurations, scripts and indicators used to identify malicious or unauthorized activity via network, host, and scanning based detection on the MCEN.
- Maintain and evolve the MCEN's network defense detection strategy to keep pace with emerging threats and adversarial techniques, for both internal and external networks, as well as host based security.
- Support cyber security initiatives through both predictive and reactive analysis, articulating emerging trends to leadership and staff.
- Create and modify network and host based intrusion events using McAfee Network Security Platform and ePO; write SNORT based signatures; identify artifacts from host/file analysis to be used for protective measures on an enterprise network; use and configure event correlation rules within the SIEM; experience in using McAfee Nitro Security SIEM, McAfee ePO (HBSS), and experience and fundamental knowledge of performing Incident Response. Master level McAfee expertise required.
BS + 9 years of relevant experience or HS plus 12 years of experience. DoDD 8570 IAT LVL 3 (CISA or GCIH or CISSP or CASP CE), and CND Analyst (GCIA or CEH or GCIH or SCYBER), or able to attain same within 6 months.
Position requires a Secret or interim Secret security clearance, Top Secret clearable, at start of work.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Architect, Entertainment Group
As a cloud architect, Aaron builds and designs different cloud environments that enable video processing. His work helps customers get whichever channels they want, on whatever device they require.
Back to top