Sharepoint Developer (Tysons)
The SharePoint Administrator will be responsible for installing, configuring, maintaining and upgrading multiple SharePoint sites. Provide analysis, architecting, design, hands-on development, and delivery of SharePoint sites and applications in client-side enterprise SharePoint.
• Design, develop, and customize team sites, publishing sites, lists, libraries, forms, pages, views, web parts, workflows, content types using SharePoint Designer.
• Develop custom and out SharePoint workflows (Approval, Status, and Automation).
• SharePoint other connections and components such as Excel, Structured Query Language (SQL) Reporting Service, etc.
• Document and demonstrate solutions by developing documentation, flowcharts, layouts, diagrams, charts, code comments and clear code.
• Provide implementation, configuration, usages of Search, Managed Metadata, and User Profile Services of SharePoint's application services frameworks.
• Support the Content Management, Web, and SharePoint Services development and maintenance support requirements.
Required Skills, Experience, and Education: Candidate must have a total of 10 years of applicable experience. The experience can be a combination of degree and work history. This can be a High School degree and 10 years of work history OR an Associate's and 8 years, a Bachelors' and 6 years, a Masters and 4 years or a PhD and 0 years of work history.
Desired experience includes: MSFT SharePoint expertise; SQL; DB; JAVA.
Required Clearance: TSSCI with Polygraph.
This position requires ability to satisfy a government administered high risk screening.
AT&T will consider for employment qualified applicants in a manner consistent with the requirements of federal, state and local laws.
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Back to top