SharePoint Developer II (Government)
- Develops, stages, tests, and hosts selected SharePoint solutions
- Designs and develops web parts, InfoPath forms, Microsoft Office integration applications, workflows, page templates, branding customizations, Microsoft FAST Search for SharePoint search scopes, and web services
- Creates connections to systems allowing the display of dashboards using components such as Excel, Structured Query Language (SQL) Reporting Service, etc.
- Configures collaboration sites and forms authentication for staff access
- Manages user access controls and security permissions for SharePoint
- Assists with user acceptance testing and the preparation of user manuals and training for SharePoint applications
- Designs and develops web parts, InfoPath forms, Microsoft Office integration applications, workflows, page templates, branding customizations, FAST search scopes, and web services with no guidance
- Creates connections to systems allowing the display of dashboards using components such as Excel, SQL Reporting Service, etc., with no guidance
- Minimum Six (6) years of experience as a SharePoint Developer
- Minimum of High School Diploma
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills and excellent communications skills.
Must have and maintain an active Top Secret/ SCI clearance and in scope successful Polygraph
AT&T is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer and we are committed to hiring a diverse and talented workforce. EOE/AA/M/F/D/V
Requisition ID 1657516
Meet Some of AT&T's Employees
Nancy increases the capabilities of AT&T products by expanding access, tracking, and applications, and designs purposeful and user-friendly devices that can improve people’s lives.
Back to top